Besides a smattering of news, articles on books and writing, and Twitter, I have a handful of blogs I follow daily. Some of these I've been following for years, others are more recent discoveries. Each of them is inspiring or entertaining in ways that speak to me and I thought I’d share in case you are looking for some sites to spend your copious amounts of time on (aka procrastinate and avoid working).
These are wide ranging from fashion, lifestyle, food, DIY, home style, minimalism, soul searching and so on. Some are hard to categorize so I won't try to.
- Kendi Everyday - down to earth and relatable fashion blog, love the personality she injects into her writing
- M Loves M - fashion that captures the essence of beauty, I don’t know what that means, but it's just how it makes me feel
- Curbly - tons of home DIYs
- A House in the Hills - she has some great, heartfelt posts on her health battles, fashion posts, recipes, and home style
- SF Girl By Bay - stunning photography of homes, surroundings, etc.
- A Beautiful Mess - quirky and fun DIY, fashion, food, etc.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere - this girl is a boss genius success, but also her fashion and lifestyle posts are beautiful
- A Cup of Jo - fashion, life advice, various other gems, a smattering of many of life’s topics, always discovering new things here, fantastic content
- Yes and Yes - fabulous interviews, business advice, and other fun stuff
- Oh My Veggies - a HUGE resource for recipes and advice on cooking and eating vegetarian
- Zen habits - mentioned before, minimalism and life advice
- The Minimalists - mentioned before, as the name implies, personal essays and advice on their journey through minimalism
- Becoming Minimalist - again mentioned before, but great articles on living your best life and so on
- The Beauty Department - fun how to’s and trends on hair and beauty
- Sas Patherick - wonderful woman over in the U.K. with inspiring words on spirituality, confidence, and whatever else comes to her head
- Man Made DIY - great how to’s, recipes, and other rustic life advice